When you’re young, you never think spider veins will happen to you. That is, until they appear later on in life. That’s why it’s important to know the early signs of spider veins so you can prevent the appearance of your spider veins.
Possible causes for spider veins can even let you know if you may be experiencing premature spider veins. It would greatly benefit you to get to know the initial stages of spider veins to move towards spider vein prevention.
Get to Know the Early Signs of Spider Veins
It’s beneficial to know how to prevent spider veins from appearing later on in life. Prevent your legs from developing spider veins all over by knowing the signs early on.
Common causes for spider veins
Causes for spider veins could be a good way to know if you will get spider veins later on in life. Keep these in mind when looking for early signs.
- Heredity: Spider veins can be passed down through generations
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Hormonal changes or taking birth control pills
- Wearing tight clothes
How to know if you are getting early sign of vein problems
You may be surprised to hear that some problems with your legs could be early signs of spider veins. Now, you can get to know the initial signs and prevent them from becoming spider veins.
- Leg swelling that is not related to salty foods, strenuous exercise, or heat
- Pain and heaviness in your legs when you are on your feet for too long
- Numbing or tingling sensation in your legs
- Convulsions or spasms
- Veins in your legs look more noticeable
Preventative steps for spider veins
Knowing your early signs can help you look out for spider veins and prevent them early on from becoming more advanced. You can take preventative steps to make sure that your spider veins don’t appear later on in life.
- Consult a physician for more information about your chances of getting spider veins.
- Try to not stand or sit for long periods and consider sensible footwear.
- Avoid tight clothes, such as ultra skinny jeans.
- Improve your blood flow by elevating your legs when you sleep.
- Get leg massages to increase blood flow in your legs.
Consult with the Vein Experts
If you’re interested in checking on your chances of getting spider veins, visit the experts at the Las Vegas Vein Center. We’ll help you find vein treatment options and other vein services. Schedule a consultation today!